Volina Serban Translations places high priority on data protection and data privacy. In principle, this website can be used without entering any personal data.
However, if a person wishes to make use of certain services provided by Volina Serban Translations e.U, I may need to request and process personal data. Should this be the case – and in the event that the processing of this data is not covered by any specific legislation – I will generally only do so with the prior consent of the data subject. Any data collected – such as the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of the data subject – will be processed in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in compliance with the national data protection regulations applicable to Volina Serban Translations.
This data privacy declaration is intended to inform the public about the type and scope of any personal data that Volina Serban Translations e.U. may collect, use and process as well as my purpose for doing so. It also explains the corresponding rights of the data subject. I have implemented numerous technical and organisational measures to ensure that any personal data processed via my website is protected to the fullest possible extent.
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
• Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “I”, “Me” or “My” in this Agreement) refers to Volina Serban Translations.
• Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
• Account means a unique account created for You to access my Service or parts of my Service.
• Website refers to Volina Serban Translations, accessible from https://www.volinaserban.com
• Service refers to Volina Serban Translation and Communication Services (Interpreting, Translation, Proofreading, Localization and Content Writing Services).
• Country refers to: Austria
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
3. Information I collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point I ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact me directly, I may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send me, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, I may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
4. How I use your information
I use the information I collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain my website
• Improve, personalize, and expand my website
• Understand and analyze how you use my website
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of my partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud
5. Log Files
6. Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Volina Serban Translations uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing my web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
7. Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Volina Serban Translations has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
8. Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
9. GDPR Data Protection Rights
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. I may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that I complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
• If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
10. Children's Information
Another part of my priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. I encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Volina Serban Translations does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on my website, I strongly encourage you to contact me immediately and I will do my best efforts to promptly remove such information from my records.
Last updated: July 29, 2020